ANS is looking for talented teachers interested in joining our team. We are accepting resumes on an ongoing basis and will contact each qualified applicant in 48 hours or less, regardless of vacancies. All pertinent resumes will be kept in our database for 12 months with the aim of hiring on a priority basis from our bank of candidates.
Alfred Nobel School – A School for Everyone is a private primary and secondary school located in the center of Hanoi, close to Lotte Tower. The school has two streams: Bilingual and Vietnamese. In the Cambridge bilingual program, subjects are divided between Cambridge and Vietnamese curricula. In the Vietnamese program, the English classes are taught in teams by Vietnamese and international teachers.
ANS Cambridge is a fast-growing program, with a team of international teachers from a variety of countries and backgrounds. Our team values hard work, loyalty, and passion in all aspects of education: teaching; planning; student support. We hire experienced teachers and junior teachers in all subjects, such as English, Science, Math, ICT, Business, French, who satisfy the criteria listed below:
- Have a university degree at a BA level or higher
- An education degree or certification (TESL, CELTA, other)
- Are native or near-native English speakers (IELTS 7.0 or higher)
- Have experience or be interested in working and perfecting their skills in a multicultural environment
- Have the best interest of the students and of the school at heart
- Commit to minimum one school-year contract
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, send us your resume at: email@example.com